CHEADLE VILLAGE PARTNERSHIP
Supporting the Community of Cheadle
Cheadle Village Partnership exists as a Forum which brings together the
groups, organisations, businesses and residents of Cheadle, to help promote:
COMMUNICATION - So we know what's going on locally;
COLLABORATION - So we can work together more effectively; and
CONSTRUCTIVE DEVELOPMENT - So we can see Cheadle change for the better!
CHEADLE VILLAGE SURVEY
Cheadle has its say on our future!
This 2020 Cheadle Village Survey is now closed. There were over 1000 online responses gratefully received.
The results from the survey will be published on the Cheadle Towns Fund pages in September 2020.
CVP was supporting an application to the Town's Fund for up to £25 million to support local economic growth, regeneration, transport, connectivity, skills and culture. Your views have helped the Cheadle Town's Fund Board apply for resources to transform the economic future of Cheadle.
Follow the link below and join in our local survey, and help shape the future of Cheadle!
CHEADLE VILLAGE PARTNERSHIP AT A GLANCE
CVP was a originally a partnership between Stockport Council and key stakeholders in the Cheadle Village Area; established 25th April 2001 by SMBC to ensure the thriving of local district centres
Originally it was given administrative support from SMBC, but since 2013 we are now self-organised
Primarily a “group of groups”, most members attend the CVP in a representative capacity, but any local Cheadle political officials, community groups, residents associations, charities, schools, churches, public bodies, media agencies are invited to send representatives, along with any interested individuals.
During the Covid-19 crisis we have been unable to meet, but if you would like notificastion of our next forum meeting please complete your contact details on the form at the bottm of this page, and we will let you know the next date.
NEXT MEETING OF THE CHEADLE VILLAGE PARTNERSHIP
1. Update on the Cheadle Survey & Town’s Fund Bid for up to £25millionfor local regeneration (In the meantime you can find the latest information at Towns Fund Bid)
2. Issues on the High Street – business concerns , and what can we do – Update from the council;
3. Communication – review of CVP communication, new website, social media, other suggestions?
4. Community events – discussion about building community amidst Covid-19 – including consideration of Remembrance Day and Maker’s & Christmas market
5. Updates from groups and other local concerns (if you have something to raise, let me know in advance ideally – please email firstname.lastname@example.org) Thank you
WEDNESDAY 16th September 2020
at 7pm-8pm ONLINE
for a ZOOM link complete your contact details below
CONTACT CHEADLE VILLAGE PARTNERSHIP
Get in touch with Cheadle Village Partnership to learn more about our termly meetings and how you can get involved.
Chair: Rev Dr Rob Munro; Vice-chair: Andrew Fraser;
Treasurer: Jim Lancaster; Secretary: Liz Woods
c/o Church Office, 11 Wilmslow Road, Cheadle, SK8 1DW
0161 428 8050